Plasma Cars Come In A Rainbow Of Colors – Read Plasma Car Reviews
Forget about charging or replacing batteries that run out after a few hours and forget about spending hundreds of dollars on just one Christmas toy.
|Sale Price %%SALEPRICE%% You Save %%AMOUNTSAVED%%
Plasma Cars are a great alternative that can be had for about $60 and require no batteries or pedaling.
The Plasma Car is a mechanical marvel that seems almost magical and makes use of the natural forces of inertia, centrifugal force, gravity, and friction. By simply moving the steering wheel back and forth plasma cars take off and go all on their own.
Watch Plasma Cars In Action
Plasma Cars Review – Plasmacar Features – The Pros
- No battery charging or battery replacement. Forget spending your time and money maintaining batteries for just a few hours of limited fun time.
- No pedaling and no gears to slip or strip. Your child doesn’t even have to touch the floor to move the plasma car forward
- No pedals for feet to get tangled up in or hooked on. Your child just needs to turn the steering wheel from left to right in an active motion, and the plasma car move on its own.
- Plasma Cars are durable, in fact they are darn near bulletproof. Plasma Cars are made of AVS plastic, so you won’t have to worry about it rusting, falling apart or breaking down. Plasmacars are really made to last.
- The Plasma Car has a 220 pound weight limit. Even though the plasma car was designed primarily for kids, it is so much fun to ride that many adults enjoy it too. So now parents can enjoy riding and playing with their kids.
- Great for indoor outdoor play. You can ride your plasma cars inside your home during bad weather or outside when its nice.
- Plasma Cars are engineered to be absolutely safe when used appropriately. Plasmacars have been tested extensively and meet or exceeds all significant international safety standards.
- The Plasma Car has won multiple awards including Toy of the Year for Outdoors in 2006.
Plasma Cars Review – Plasmacar Features – The Cons
There is really only one downside to plasma cars and that is that they only work on smooth hard surfaces. The manufacturer states that Plasma Cars will not function properly on carpet, grass, gravel, sand or any surface with give.
But as one happy buyer said about plasma cars this is not a major problem in most cases because they “can be ridden in a tight space. You can turn on a dime (better than a dime) go backwards and just spin around in a circle. Really fun toy.”
Plasma Cars Review Summary
Plasma Cars are really an amazing toy car an despite their one limitation they have provided loads of fun for children and adults alike. They are extremely durable, quiet and more importantly, unlike some toys that just sit on a shelf they will get used a lot. With a bunch of color options available, you’re guaranteed to find Plasma Cars in your child’s or your favorite colors.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It – Read Customer Reviews For Plasma Cars