With Christmas season approaching, finding the best Christmas toys for our kids can seem a daunting task especially for younger kids who don’t always know what they want.
One classic toy that has always been a big hit with young kids is the big wheel. Now there is a Razor Big Wheel called the Rip Rider 360.
The Razor Big Wheel Is So Much Fun Adults Want Their Own Rip Rider 360
The Razor Rip Rider 360 puts a new spin on the standard big wheel making it more fun than ever. This razor big wheel allows kids to ride and turn a 360 circle and keep on riding.
In fact the Rip Rider 360 is so much fun that many adults have wished Razor would make a bigger one for them to use.
The Razor Big Wheel is for kids 3 years and up although some two-year old kids will be able to use it.
Razor Big Wheel Rip Rider 360 Video
Razor Big Wheel – Features Of The Razor Rip Rider 360
- The Razor Rip Rider 360 has a strong welded all steel that can support up to 150 pounds. Although the Rip Rider is geared towards younger kids even older kids can take the Razor Big Wheel out for a spin.
- Rip Rider 360 uses a double crown fork design for added stability, strength and increased control which makes it safer for your little dare-devil to ride and do their spins and drifts.
- With its pneumatic front wheel riding is easier and smoother and it is easier to make 360 turns and drifts. The front wheel is made of solid rubber too which means no flat tires.
- Dual inclined casters in back are the secret sauce that allows your child to spin in 360 degree circles and part of what makes this Razor Big Wheel so much fun to ride.
- The Rip Rider 360 has MX style rubber gripped handlebars just like a big kids bike and helps cushion their hands and gives them a firm grip for turning and drifting action.
- The Razor Big Wheel features a 3 piece crank unlike older style big wheels. Not only is a 3 piece crank stronger but if it should break you can replace the parts more easily.
Razor Big Wheel Rip Rider 360 – Summing It Up
Considering all the features the Razor Big Wheel has, the sturdy construction and the sheer fun of riding it, it’s easy to see why the Rip Rider 360 is so popular and why it is one of the best Christmas gifts a kid can get. It’s fun, durable and it gives kids the thrill and excitement of receiving a really big present.
The Razor Rip Rider 360 has many praiseworthy reviews from satisfied parents and kids. It is easy to see why this is one of the hottest selling Christmas toys. Buying the Rip-Rider 360 is a no brainer. Parents will love the value they get for their dollar and kids will love the fun of riding their Razor Big Wheel.
List Price: $94.80
Sale Price: $94.80
Availability: Usually ships in 4-5 business days
No description available.
- Drifting and spinning big-wheel trike
- Dual inclined rear-casters allow resistance-free drifting and spinning action
- Rugged, long-lasting all steel frame and double crown fork
- MX-Style handlebar with rubber grips; 3-piece crank
- Recommended for children aged 5 and up; 6-month warranty